The Priory of St. Louis the Crusader tries to maintain a healthy balance of working, social, public outreach, and spiritual activities. Some of the primary activities of the Priory are:
* Planning meetings
* Bi-Annual Convent & Investitures
* Annual Summer Gathering
* Bi-Annual Veteran’s Lunch
* Veteran’s Outreach Programs and services
* Monthly Support of Local and National Hospital housing facilities
* Routine Food Outreach programs
* Annual Christmas Party
Our Knights and Dames spend their time and faith together in sweat equity supporting our charitable events. This gives members the opportunity to network getting to know each other while helping others. The Priory holds biannual Convent & Investitures to conduct business and invest new members.
Here are some photographs of our latest Sharing Meals Program.